Monday 11 May 2015

what are you worth?

the reason I ask this is we all have self douts moments were we question. our actions our looks our life our reason for being. The law of attraction helps us answer so many questions we put out what we get back but angels want the best for us for us to for fill our wishes our dreams, I will use myself  and what I went through to explain this law. For many years I was in a nasty abusive marriage being hurt physical and mentally on so many levels and so i started to believe that i was so bad thats why i was given this marriage. so the more i believed and my behaviour changed the more i was openly putting out in the universe that this is what i am worth. Now at that time to me this was true and the more my life felt it was going down hill the more it did . At this time the angels came back to me little by little by self worth mt way of thinking changed and so did the things around me putting out to the universe i did deserve and i was a good person, i found i could leave the marriage find happiness for self so the more happiness i felf the more i was projecting out. If you look at this law it always works people say money attracts money and hes so cocky he always comes out smelling of roses. take time to feel and think what messages are you putting out there because what you put out you will get back ask the angels for help strength to make changes angels have love for you fell that love put it out in the universe to receive back be mindfull of who you are how you treat others your angels only ever want the best for you remember that they have guided me and saved me so many times in my life and now i am lucky enough to give readings to others to pass on these leasons so i know i didnt go through it for no reason. love and light to you all as always ask and listen the angels are talking x

No comments:

Post a Comment