Sunday 24 May 2015

angel radio

I have a very strong thought that we can hear and speak with angels each and every one of us its just that some of us can tune in more easy than others and this is how i describe it to people that ask how do i speak and listen to angels and listen to spirit i can tune in to different stations its took time and understanding and the most lovely thing is there is no right or wrong just be truthfull. so have a go at tuning in remember the balancing exercise of last week and just listen a lot of the time angels will give messages in dreams if this happens keep a note pad by the bed right down your dreams also ask the angels to give you messages in your dreams.                                                                                                                                                       when you start opening up to angels or spirit you are also opening up to other not so nice energy so it is very important to protect your self when i work i ask arch angel micheal to give me his shield of truth to give me protection i also use the bird cage i place myself inside the cage and set each bar on fire making it completely impossible to get to me i also have total trust in angel protection and in my own abilities as i have been doing this for all my adult life and so does my mother and did my grandmother so its all i know and to our family normal .you can also use protection like this in your every day life if your not comfortable with some one close to you shields up . if your in a shopping cue you can feel if some ones not quiet as they seem behinde you again use you own inner voice listen. start getting used to seeing things in a different way and when you do you can use these skills to help in your daily life. we all have auras some have large wide reaching ones others have tiny ones if you rub your hands together then slowly cup them pulling them apart inside you will feel a ball of energy this is aura.                                                                                                                                       the more you pratise the better you will get at listen to angels we all have some thing we are good at some are painters while others are builders but some of us are good at helpling people understand the soul and our hearts need painting and building up i would give free readings help all kinds of people for free untill some said to me well i pay for the window cleaner my food petrol car and you have a service i need so whats the difference i still find it hard and uncomfortable but true.         on a lighter note my husband brought me a tablet today and now the kids are in bed i will see if i can work it out and will be able to say hello to people so light and love to you all and thanks for reading mail me if you need help blessings

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindly, this is kindly another compassionate and insightful post. Both myself and my angel wife appreciate it (she is actually an Angel as am I, biologically; we were both canonised by the Catholic Church in a closed session due to our age, living saints). Thank you, Angela. :) - Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both very special and insightfull people with many angelic gifts , and truly ment to be , many thanks for your kindness , in friend ship Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly, you are welcome, Angela. Kindly, that is very kindly of you kindly to say about myself and my goodly wife Annmarie; kindly, both myself and my goodly wife Annmarie do appreciate it and your kindly friendship. Bright blessings to you and your kindly family. Thank you. :) - Matthew

      Delete
  4. You are both very special and insightfull people with many angelic gifts , and truly ment to be , many thanks for your kindness , in friend ship Angela

    ReplyDelete